11 January 2014

The Body Shop Haul

Hello my lovelies 

So I want to start off the New Year with a haul. I visited The Body Shop not far from my local area and what first started off as just a browse, turned into purchasing a lot of things! Although I wasn't expecting to buy anything from there, what I did buy has amazed me and I've fallen in love with all these products and therefore I wanted to share them with you. 

















Even though it was a small purchase I can say that it was worth it! I've enjoyed using these shower gels. I like to always have a nice smelling shower gel, that way I know that there's a scent coming from the product instead of a plain shower gel that I have used. 

So from The Body Shop I noticed these 4 shower gels. They were 4 for £10 which I thought was quite a good price. 

I already purchased the Satsuma scented shower gel before but I purchased it again because I thought that it smelt so good! It was more the fact that once you've had a shower and left the bathroom for about 20 minutes it still smelt of Satsuma and I can honestly say that it was the most beautiful smell I have smelt, so I had to buy it again! Even my mum ended up buying it because she liked the smell of it too! (Haha) 







I also got the Pink Grapefruit. I was standing in the shop smelling all the testers and this one just stood out to me. It was just one of those dreamy scents that you just think are so relaxing! I used it the other day and again it made the bathroom have a strong smell of Pink Grapefruit for ages and it smelt lovely! But what I find remarkable is that the sponge I used with it actually still smells of Pink Grapefruit which I find so loving! So I'll definitely purchase this one again! 










I then got the Mango shower gel. I was smelling the tester and I was kind of feeling the whole 'tropical' feel and thought that if it was a really cold winters day the smell of a nice Mango shower gel would cheer me up! It smells really nice but I don't think the smell beats the Satsuma and Pink Grapefruit which is a bit sad revealing as I think Mango is a really nice smell and just gives me that summery feel.










I then got the Honeymania shower gel. Now for me I'm not really a honey sort of person, its just never really appealed to me to taste it, but I thought I would give it a go as a shower gel. I use the Honeymania every morning as I think its just something to use? I feel like everyone has something with Honey for breakfast so I just replace that with a shower gel! It really does wake you up in the morning. 











I hope you are all enjoying your New Year. I'll try and post more often as well! If you have any requests for anything please don't hesitate to ask! 
See you soon, 
                     Jess xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016