20 May 2014

My NYC nail polish collection

Hello,

I want to start off by telling you that I really didn't realize how many nail polishes I had until I created this post. I've bought nearly every colour in the NYC nail polish collection, I'm still working on getting the others!
As you can see I have 29 nail polishes. (This makes me want to go and buy another one to make 30!) They are all from Superdrug.

  •  The Expert Last nail polishes cost £2.49.
  •  The Minute dry nail polishes cost £1.79.
  •  The Glitter Effects cost £1.99.
  • The Nail art pen 'Black Ink' costs £2.99
The amazing thing about all these nail polishes is that they dry really quickly and they don't chip so they last for days, maybe even weeks and they are so inexpensive. This is great for me as I'm really inpatient when it comes to nails drying and I can never actually find a nail polish that lasts as long as the NYC ones.  



Reds and Pinks 


  • 228 Chelsea 
  • 224 Times Square 
  • 350 Rooftop Party Berry 
  • 236 Greenwich Village
  • 300 Spring Tulip 
  • 190 Long Time Lavender 
  • 012 Enchanting Fire 


Blues and Purples 



  • 144 Purple Groove 
  • 247 Prince Street 
  • 355 Lavender Blossom
  • 269 Hudson Breeze 
  • 296 Water Street Blue 
  • 320 Blue Sky
  • 325 Raindrop 


Gold, Yellow, Orange, Green and Beige. 

  • 002 Full Metal Jacket 
  • 294 Lexington Yellow 
  • 221 Spring Street 
  • 345 Peach Popsicles 
  • 298 High Lime Green 
  • 246 Park Ave 


Blacks and Whites 
 
  • 119 City Blackout
  • 001 Black Ink (Nail art Creation) 
  • 146 Grey Haze
  • 134 Pinstripe White
  • 202 Grand Central Station 


Effects




  • 001 Rock Muse 
  • 005 Red Hot 
  • 155 Gramercy Glitz
  • 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter


I love my nail polishes! I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did creating it. I may have to invest in more of these colours as I love this nail polish collection far too much!

See you in my next post!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016