31 August 2014

August Favourites 2014

Hey Guys, 

It's September tomorrow?! Where has the time gone. I posted my first post in September and I can't believe it's been a year since that post! But now I can't wait to go a lot of Autumn related posts this year. As it's the last day of August today I thought I'd share with you the products and other things I've been using this month. 



So to get started here are all of my favourites of this month:



I'll start off with this shower gel. I now officially have a loyalty card which makes life a whole lot easier. So in the early summer The Body Shop released the Early-Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel. And I love it! If you love the smell of raspberries then this is definitely something you ought to buy! I got this for £4.00. I didn't use the loyalty card unfortunately for this one. 






The next thing I loved using this month was the Good Things Total Wipe Out cleansing wipes. with superfruit extracts Raspberry and Cranberry. So another Raspberry scented product! I've been using these wipes for a long period of time and never really included them in on of my monthly favourite posts. These wipes are so soft on the face and actually feels like they are taking my make up off. I've stopped using the baby wipes that I previously used before. These wipes are 100% the wipes I will use all the time. I got these in Boots for £3.49

 So I'm a little crazy with the Good Things Collection. They recently brought out a new collection involving Honey and I couldn't wait to try it. I got the Manuka Honey Refining Facial Scrub at Boots for £4.99. The fact that it also has oatmeal in it makes it a whole lot better as oatmeal really softens the skin and is really good to cleanse your skin with it. I use this a lot of times after showers.

 Another product that Good Things released is the Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask. I love facial masks and I've used their Break Out Gel Mask and also their Five Minute Facial Mask. So I do love a bit of pampering with their facial masks! I love the fact that it really soothes the skin as well. I try and use this once a week, preferably on a sunday! Or if not longer as my face will sometimes not need a facial mask. I got this also at Boots for £5.99.
So to also add to the collection I also got the Manuka Honey Daily Moisturiser. I've used the Good Things Miracle Mattifier as well as the Good Things Face The Day Moisturiser so I was really excited to try the Manuka Honey one! My first thoughts when I applied it to my face was that it felt so soft and really felt like it was moisturising my skin. I took this with me on holiday to Italy as I thought it was a good idea so my skin wouldn't dry out and I absolutely adore the smell of it! I got this in Boots for £7.99.









So I thought I would give the Simple facial products a go as well as Good Things aren't easily accessible around where I live. I tried the Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream and definitely fell in love with it. I apply this on nights I feel like my face is dry or when I feel like I need a bit of pampering after a shower. I don't like to use too many facial products all the time but this one is one of my favourites. I got this at Superdrug for £5.59.
This lipstick is from the make up collection of NYC. As you can tell by my blog I get a lot of my make up and nail polishes from this make up brand due to the fact that it's cheap but also have a good effect when I use them. I love this NYC Expert Last Lip in the colour Blue Rose #405 I thought it was a pretty colour and always wear it on nights out. It's a colour that's quite hard to explain but it's like a pink and a blue kind of colour, it sounds a bit strange, but I seriously love the colour and I've always got compliments for wearing it! I got this in Superdrug for £1.99.


 I've included this mascara in my December Favourites and here it is again in my August Favourties! I really love this NYC Big Bold Volume Mascara. I feel like it really does what it's meant to do. I've had mascara's that say they give you volume but I don't like the result of it, but this mascara has definitely satisfied me! And if it ever comes off the shelf then I really don't know what I am going to do! I got this mascara at Superdrug for £3.99.










I also enjoyed using the NYC Big Bold Extreme Black mascara as well as it was long lasting up to 24 hours! So this is really good for any long day events. I got this at Superdrug for £3.99.


 Last of all I want to share with you is the hair bow I have been wearing to work and other places. I think this bow is adorably pretty and I'm now starting a bow collection most probably (haha) but that means you can expect a post on how I wear these bows! I really like this pinky peach colour hair bow, I feel like it's a summery bow and look's really cute as it's not that big and fits perfectly above a pony tail. This came in a set of 3 so I can also wear these others. I got these in New Look for £3.99.

I hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites this month! And I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of my summer inspired room area. I can't wait to make it Autumn theme again! Well done to me for actually posting all month and lets home I keep it up! I'm back at college next week so there'll be college related posts and other posts I'll be sharing with you. 

Can't wait to see you in my next post! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016