27 September 2014

John Frieda - Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight Review

Hey guys,

I thought I would post a review today as I haven't done one of these post in a while. I am currently off ill as well but I have finally gotten slightly better and well enough to post! Yay!

So I'm going to review is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight hair product.


My first thoughts on this was just...Wow! I really noticed a difference. Normally when I blowdry my hair I end up having to tame down the mane haha. It says to spray 14 to 16 times on wet hair and then blowdry and straighten in. So the first time I did it I was amazed that when I blowdried my hair it was less of a lions mane than I am used to! So I was really happy about that. This product really does work and I only had to go over my hair with the straighteners in the morning from where I'd been sleeping on it, but other than that it really did keep straight! Also this product doesn't weigh your hair down which is good. 
The packaging of the product like a shiny purple and holds the bottle well. I'm someone who would throw away the packaging anyway but for this I've actually kept it due to the fact it's quite pretty packaging and I also put the bottle back in the packaging if I'm not using it and can store it in my product draw.
You can get the John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight product from anywhere that sells hair products. I got mine from Morrisons for £6.00 and I will definitely be buying this hair product again once I have run out.

I hope you enjoyed this short little review. I currently have Shellac on my nails so if you'd like me to review that as well let me know, and stick around for more posts to come!

See you in my next post!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016