5 September 2014

What's In My Hair Kit Bag

Hey Guys, 

So I have now officially started college. So I'm going to try my best to be active this month! I've only been at college for two days and already have 5 assignments to do! Mental! 
In this post I will be sharing with you what I take to college in my hair kit bag. Now, I didn't plan for this to happen but then I went a long with it, but I had three items that were purple and kind of just ended up buying everything else purple. So now I have a purple kit! But I'm happy with it. 


Most of my equipment is from either my local Sally's Hair shop, eBay, from Salon International, or from the hair kit through the college. I'm sure you can find most of it on eBay though.


I got this Leopard print bag at my local Sally's store. I needed a new bag for my equipment and the only bag that everyone seemed to be buying was a Zebra print bag. I'm someone who doesn't follow the crowd and I most certainly didn't want to end up picking up the wrong bag so I went to Sally's and ended up finding this Leopard print one. You can no longer find this bag anymore, not even on eBay but I did find the Zebra print bag which you can purchase here for roughly the same price. It's suitable for Level 2 hairdressing. 

My pink water spray bottle I purchased from Salon International 2012 when I was doing Level 1 Hair and Beauty. I can't remember the price I paid, but it certainly has been used all through my hairdressing course years! I had a look on eBay and I couldn't find it on there either, however there are a lot of different water spray bottles that you can purchase that can be similar or if you want a different shape. This was probably my first item I bought for my kit minus the equipment I had from the college.  
These purple clips that I use on short hair are from eBay! Yay! Finally somewhere you can purchase! You can get them here. I haven't used these clips yet as I bought them for my Level 3 course for this year, but I have used these sorts of clips before and I do find them really handy when cutting shorter hair.














This is my clippers. You don't start clippering hair until Level 2. What I like about hairdressing is that no one will ever have the same equipment as you as some people may like plain colour equipment such as black...or maybe purple, there's a wide variety of clippers as well. You can buy these ones here.


















Scissors is probably the best part of hairdressing! You can get Zebra printed scissors, multi-coloured scissors and so much more! It's so hard to decide because you just want them all!
My first scissors are the smaller scissors with the blue around where the fingers go. I got these in my kit in Level 1 but didn't use them until Level 2 due to transferring colleges. The black glitter hole ones my dad actually got me them for Level 3 so I don't know where he got them from, but if you want to find scissors and thinning scissors as well then eBay is a good website, there are also other hairdressing related websites that have good quality scissors as well, Salon International sell scissors as well.
















 I got this cute BaByliss blow dryer on eBay. I couldn't find it on eBay now to include it in my post for you. I got this for Level 3 so I haven't used it at all on anyone yet, but I'm really looking forward to it!














I love these purple brushes! I was planning to get them on eBay but a few days after finding them on the internet I found them in Salon International 2013 so I purchased them, and I'm so glad I did! I've used these quite a lot blow drying at college and I can't wait to continue using them through Level 3! You can get them here. You can also get pink!



















I got my Magicap at my local Sally's and I've probably only used it once or twice, it's the most easiest thing to do and hopefully Level 3 I will be able to use it more! All caps are relatively the same and the only down side to it is when you first purchase it you have to poke through every single hole in the cap, so just make sure you have a lot of time and effort for that!














As with the brushes the same thing happened with these. I was planning to get them on eBay but I went to Salon International and ended up purchasing them there. There was a baby blue set which I think I might purchase at this years Salon International. You can get the pink ones here.


















I'm really sorry about these hair straightners I purchased them from a temporary hair shop which is now closed down and I can't even remember the price of them. I never used them as I always use my GHD's but when I started hairdressing I thought I would start to use these for a change. They are really good to use and they are....PURPLE!


















 I got this dressing out comb from Superdrug for £4.29. I wasn't intending to buy one for Level 2 as I thought Level 3 would be the year to use it, but I got it in the end because we were creating a style that involved using a dressing out comb like this. I never used it again after that so hopefully this year Level 3 I will use it more often!


















I got both the bowl and the brushes at Sally's. I wanted a mixture of coloured brushes rather than the pink brushes because I thought it would look better. There's different types of bowls and brushes that you can get anywhere so go wild and find one you love!


















I'm obsessing with purple again. I got these on eBay here. I've only just got them new for Level 3 so I haven't used them yet, but I can't wait to use them! I love having a fresh new kit!














I hope you enjoyed my post of me sharing with you what I have in my hair kit and I'm sorry that some items I couldn't write much about them as I've only just purchased them for this year. I'll try my very hardest to keep updating though!
Thank you so much and I'll see you in my next post!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016