25 November 2014

Good Things Manuka Honey Collection

Hey Guys,

So this post is a little on the late side, I planned to post this about 3 days ago but it's here now! I wanted to share with you the newest range from Good Things. I've always used Good Things facial products as I find them really good for my skin and when they released their new range of products I just couldn't wait to buy them and try them out! 


The whole range is Manuka Honey and Honey in general is really good for your skin and I like the fact that they stuck to the basic White and Yellow coloured product to distinguish them from the other Good Things products as those are purple.

Firstly I'll start off with the Manuka Honey Daily Moisturiser. I use this pretty much everyday! In the morning and after showers mostly. It is very moisturising! It's quite a thick creamy moisturiser which is what I like, as some moisturisers can be quite runny and just leave your face feeling wet and dry out throughout the day. This one doesn't! It smells so nice as well, as it has Royal Jelly and Bee Venom in it, which is quite interesting for a moisturiser but I high recommend this product, however the product does state that if you are allergic to Bee or Wasp stings then do not use this product.
This Manuka Honey Refining Scrub was quite different for me as to what I'm normally used to using. Although it has Almond Oil in it which is an oil that I'm finding my self beginning to love, it also has Oatmeal in it! Like actual Oatmeal bits! It was a little weird at first because I wasn't really expecting the texture of the scrub, but once I was used to it I couldn't get enough of it! The Oatmeal and Almond Oil really make your skin really soft and smooth. This product is basically empty from where I use it so much so it's a definite must have! I know I'm definitely going to be buying it again!







I love this product. I reach out to this product whenever I feel that my face needs a good cleanse and there's nothing better than using the Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser. It has similar ingredients to the Moisturiser such as the Royal Jelly but in the Creamy Cleanser it has Beeswax instead of Bee Venom. It sounds a bit weird applying all these Bee and Wasp nonsense to your face but honestly it really makes a difference. I love this product because it really cleanses and cleans your face and also makes your face feel so soft!








I love a good facial mask, and when I found that Good Things did a Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask I was over the moon. It is quite similar to their original Five Minute facial mask but what I like about this face mask is how refreshing it is. It really gives a glow to the skin and once again makes the skin feel soft. The main ingredients are White Clay and Beeswax, and leaving that on your face for about 10 minutes really does help a lot. I've been using this product a lot and haven't really used the five minute facial product for this reason as I love this Honey one so much. Really works a treat.







You can find these products in Boots;
*Manuka Honey Moisturiser - £7.99
*Manuka Honey Refining Scrub - £4.99
*Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser - £4.99
*Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask - £5.99

I hope you enjoyed my review of the Good Things Manuka Honey collection range. If you have tried these products let me know what you think of them as well! 
I can't believe that today is officially 1 month until Christmas! Where has 2014 gone?! I remember writing my 2014 post and now I'm having to prepare for my 2015 post, what?! 
Christmas is my favourite time of year so I can't wait to share loads of Christmas related posts! 

See you in my next post! 

What other facial products would you recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016