30 November 2014

November Favourites 2014

Hey Guys,

I can't believe I'm on the second to last monthly favourite of 2014! Seriously where has the time gone?! I used quite a lot of products this month but I've chosen the ones I really liked using for this months as some products I've only just started using so haven't had enough time to claim them my favourite so hopefully they will appear in the December favourites. I also can't believe we are in the last month of Autumn! This means Winter has finally arrived! So time to start getting ready for the more colder days and decorating for Christmas!


Moving on with this months favourites, I chose:

For hair care;







*John Frieda 3 Days Straight from Morrisons for £3.00
*John Frieda Frizz Ease from Superdrug for £6.29
*Crazy Colour in Burgurdy from Sally's Hair for £6.49
*Inoar Argan Oil from Salon International 2014 as a Sample gift

For Beauty;





*Babyskin Instant Pore Eraser from Superdrug for £7.99
*Babyskin Instant Fatigue Blur from Superdrug for £7.99
*Zoella Shower Gel and Body Lotion from Superdrug both £5.00
*Zoella Guinea Pig Make Up Bag from Superdrug for £8.00

And lastly;






*Sleeping Beauty from HMV for £9.99
*Beauty and the Beast from HMV for £12.00 

These we all my favourites for this month. I added two Disney Classic DVD's into my favourites because they were two films that I have never watched and I loved them! I also want to write reviews about some of the products in this post in the near future as well, so look out for those!

I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm making plans for 2015 to make a few changes to my blog, which will be good I'm hoping. I have a lot in mind for Christmas as well. I hope you enjoyed your week and I shall see you in my next post!

What are your monthly favourites?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016