29 December 2014

December Favourites 2014

Hey Guys,

It's the last month of the 2014 monthly favourites! Can't believe my next monthly favourite post will be 'January 2015' still can't get my head around at how fast this year has flown. In this months post I will be sharing with you the products that help me through winter. It's gotten to that time of year where lip balms are essential to take with you everywhere!


So let's start with what I've chosen for this month:




























*Zoella Body Lotion - Superdrug - £5.00
If you read 'My Birthday' post you would know that I purchased a few items and products from Zoella's collection, and I've finally used them! I love how this body lotion is so moisturising and smells so nice as well! I really enjoy using this after a nice relaxing shower when I feel like pampering my self!
*Zoella Soak Opera Shower Gel - Superdrug - £5.00
I've finally used this as well! I really love the fact that you can just soak in it and relax. I also love the fact that it is a pastel pink colour and I've been using this shower gel when I really want to pamper my self so I don't use it all the time but it's definitely a favourite!
*Good Things Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator - Boots - £4.99
I think in every monthly favourite I mention a Good Things product, but they are so good! I used this product ages ago and then stopped but this month I recently started using it again and now I remember the benefits of this product I can't stop using it! It's a definite must if you are trying to get rid of blackheads!
*Good Things Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser - Boots - £4.99
Okay, so I basically have every product of Good Things haha and this product has definitely appeared on my blog so many times but I seriously cannot get enough of it! I love a cleanser that really cleanses your face and this product does exactly that! Good Things do a lot of good facial products and I recommend you try them out!
*Lip Balm x5 - The Body Shop - was £15.00 now £10.00
Now it's Winter I've been experiencing dry lips, so as I was doing my Christmas shopping I found these cute 5 little lip balms stashed in a candy cane packaging. I've tried all of them at least once just to see what they were like and I've been really addicted to the Mango one! So if you ever pass The Body Shop and your lips are feeling dry then I definitely will recommend buying the Mango one. Aside from Mango you also get Strawberry, Coconut, Shea Butter and Honey, which are all really good as well.
*Glazed Apple Shower Gel - The Body Shop - £4.00
This month I also loved using this Apple scented shower gel! It was part of the Christmas collection in The Body Shop and I thought I'd treat my self. I absolutely adore the smell and I can't believe how quickly its gone down! I don't know if it was just the size of the bottle because they changed it that made it look like it was used quicker but I would definitely purchase again anyway!


And that rounds up the last of 2014 monthly favourites! Wow! I have New Year related posts coming in the next few days so keep an eye out for those, it includes Nail Art and a Get Ready With Me so you wouldn't want to miss that.
A quick update, I went to see Disney on Ice today! It was absolutely amazing and I loved it so much! Thanking my sister so much for taking me! You'll be able to see the photos in January!

I hope you have a lovely day and I'll see you in my next post

What are your favourites this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016