1 January 2015

New Year 2015 OOTN

Happy New Year Guys!

It's finally 2015! A start of a new year and new beginnings. I've finally shut down the 2014 post column on my blog and now it's finally the 2015 column. Another year of blogging!

In this post I decided to share with you what I wore out for New Years Eve this year.


This year I wasn't really up for celebrating but I thought I might as well go out as it is New Year and you only every get a night out like that once a year so I decided in the end that I should go out.

My Outfit:

I do apologise for the bad lighting, but this is what I wore.

Top: New Look - Price Unknown
Jeans: Topshop - £38.00
High Heel Boots: New Look - £27.99

















My Nails:

This is how I had my nails for New Year. I painted my nails black, applied two coats of silver glitter on top of the black and then stuck two sequin stars and small sequins on my thumb and ring finger.


















My Make Up/Hair:

My make up was natural as I didn't want it to be too bold. I straightened my hair and wore it down, as well as twisting my fringe over to the side. Simple but cute.


















This year I was quite laid back for New Year and I kept it simple. I was sticking to a black and silver kind of theme. I had a lovely New Year and I hope next year I'll be more in the celebrating mood! So let's make this year a fantastic year! I hope you all had a fabulous New Year!
I'll see you in my next post!

What did you do for New Years?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016