20 February 2015

February Mini Haul

Hey Guys,

So I went shopping again, and like the 'January Mini Haul' I thought I would do one for February as well. This may well be a monthly thing, we shall see how it goes. I hope you enjoy this post!


So here are some of the things that I bought during the month of February.

*Smoky Poppy Shower Gel - £4.00 and Body Butter - £13.00 from The Body Shop.
 I absolutely love these products. I bought them just before Valentine's Day as the Smoky Poppy was part of their Valentine's range. I first tried the shower gel and I thought it smelled amazingly of poppies. The soft dark blue shower gel really lingers the smell of poppies. It's so different compared to the fruit scent shower gels.
After using the shower gel I then applied the body butter, and this body butter really does leave you smelling like poppies. I woke up the next morning and I could still smell the poppies, so it lingers for a long time. I wouldn't use this all the time because I'm not a fan of smelling of flowers, I like a mixture of fruit scents as they all have a unique scent.

*Sally Hansen I Pink I Can nail polish - £6.99 from Superdrug.
I always found myself walking past this brand but when a popular Instagram page showed this amazing colour I realized 'Hey I've seen that sort of nail polish before' so I went back to Superdrug and tried to find this beautiful colour. Unfortunately I didn't manage to find the colour so I ended up getting a similar colour called 'I Pink I Can' which is such a great name for a pink nail polish! I've only worn it once so I'll wear it a couple more times and then decide if I'll get more of her colours.

*Silver Watch - £13.00 from Claire's Accessories.
I've been hunting for a watch for ages! It didn't have to be anything fancy, just as long as it was pretty and the numbers were visible then it's fine and when I found this watch in Claire's Accessories I just had to buy it! I had to get it fitted so I could wear it, but that wasn't a problem at all, I love wearing it.

*Glass Nail File - 69p from Savers.
I've been in love with the glass nail files recently as you may know and I couldn't believe that I found 2 of these Christmassy glass nail files in Savers for just 69p! 69p for both of them! Crazy! I gave one to my sister and I kept the other one. I just love how a glass nail file files, it's so smooth and I find it so much better than a normal nail file and I love how ridiculously cheap they are! I'm definitely going back for more.

*Disney T-Shirts - £6.00 each from Primark.
I think everyone just about knows how obsessed I am with Disney. When I found these T-shirts I was honestly like 'Yes! Buy, buy, buy!' So I did. I can't wait to wear them, I might even wear them as pjs. They are quite similar to the Frozen t-shirt that my sister got me for my birthday, so I've got my self a neat collection coming along nicely. ;)























And that's some of the few things I bought in February! What was your favourite? Mine was definitely the watch.
I hope you have a lovely day and I'll see you in my next post

Jessica xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016