27 February 2015

New Reads

Hey Guys, 

Just a quick update to share with you what I am currently reading at the moment!


So after finishing and reviewing Let It Snow, I decided to read one of Gayle Forman's books. However I couldn't just buy one of the books, I had to buy the whole collection! The collection starts with If I Stay followed by Where She Went and then I Was Here. I've only recently come across these books and I've already started If I Stay, I'm enjoying it so far which is good! I bought these books because, well I'm someone who looks at the front cover and thinks 'well that looks cool, must be a good book' and I just love how the photos are in grid form and they either make up a photo as a grid or they are different! And then I read the blurb which reading this one was quite truly up my street! Then of course I had to buy the others because a story is not complete without the proper ending!

The book has also been made into a film so you can watch the trailer here. I was a little hesitant whether to watch the film first but I've decided to read the book first. At first the book comes across a little confusing, but in a way it's very unique and I can't wait to find out what happens! Wish I came across it sooner now.

I hope you enjoyed this short little update on the current book/s I am reading. If you have read or are reading these books let me know in the comments what you thought or think about them!

Enjoy the rest of your day and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016