9 March 2015

The Disney Tag

Hey Guys,

As you may already know, I am highly obsessed with Disney! And I thought The Disney Tag was the perfect thing for me to do. So I hope you enjoy this tag! happy


A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience
Oh I'd love to experience the scene where Flynn takes Rapunzel to see the 'floating lights' and they start singing and all the lanterns float around them and it's so unbelievably beautiful. Such a perfect moment. It's also my favourite song of the movie. 



An unforgettable experience/moment you had at the Park
I don't think it could get any more magical than what it did. I was about 8 years old and we were just walking round the park as a family and then it started snowing!! It snowed in Disney! It was the best moment I could have every experienced for myself as I love the snow, and putting the two things I love together made it extra magical! 

What Non-Disney song(s) that reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks? 
Hmm.. at the moment I would have to say Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson. I know it sounds strange but I've found that the song kind of sounds like the song Introducing Me that Nate (Nick Jonas) sings on Camp Rock 2. I don't know they just sound kind of similar? So it always reminds me of Disney.

When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
When I was 8 years old! First time in Disney and it snowed! I'm definitely hoping to go back there!

If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
Oh my, hmm... I'd say Pascal because he's a funny little chameleon, he always makes me giggle. I also have a teddy of him. I also chose Finn McMissile, I absolutely loved both of the Cars films, and I really liked Cars 2 as it was all secret agent missions and racing all at the same time and Finn McMissile was smooth and very clever!
I then also chose Olaf from my favourite movie Frozen! There's no words really for him, you just want to hug him and oh my gosh, I just want a real life Olaf!



Who are your favourite Disney Princesses?
My favourite Disney princesses would have to be Belle and Rapunzel. I like Belle because she was so sweet and pretty and I like Rapunzel because she was funny and basically showed that you should never give up on chasing your dreams as new dreams will come, so much inspiration from one film.

  

Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make your cry.
The one thing I hate is crying at films. If I tear a little then I watch the film over and over so I'm used to it, this happened a couple of times when Sulley had to leave Boo. But the one film that never fails to make me cry is The Fox and the Hound, I can't get past the part where the old woman leaves Tod in the forest and then drives away and it starts raining. Tod gets all sad and confused as to why he's been left and this is when the tears become a waterfall! 

What is the first Disney Movie you remember seeing?
Oh blimey hmm... Definitely the classic Mickey Mouse!

What is your favourite Disney Movie?
At the moment it's Frozen, then I would say Tangled and then Cars and Cars 2 along with Monsters Inc and Monsters University. There's so many to choose from but these are definitely my most watched! It's always hard to choose a favourite. 


I hope you all enjoyed this post. I tag anyone who is a fan of Disney to do this tag, then let me know in the comments when you've done it, I'd love to see what you love about Disney!
Have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post! 

Jessica xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016