17 April 2015

April Product Mini Haul

Hey Guys,

It's seems so long ago since my last post!
I've done a lot of shopping this April. I actually wrote everything I was buying down as a list and it got to the point where I was going off the page and I didn't want to bore you with everything so I thought I'd show you the product side of things. I've been shopping for room decor mostly this month so once everything is sorted I will get round to sharing a little room tour post with you.


So these are some of the products I bought this month...and a sponge! :) They are mostly from Superdrug and The Body Shop.

*Lipsticks - Superdrug - £3.49
For a while I've been wanting to buy a new colour lipstick and I really loved these colours. At the moment I'm really liking the Gossip Girl, it's like a pinky colour with a bit of shimmer, kind of like the NYC Blue Rose that I used to wear. I also have Plumalicious and Passion which are also nice colours, I just avoid these two colours more as they have a strange smell to them that puts me off them.

*Nivea Fruity Shine Watermelon - Superdrug - £2.49
I should probably admit that I am obsessed with lip balm, but I found this lip balm and I thought I don't actually own a watermelon lip balm, I always end up buying strawberry or cherry so I kind of had to buy it! I smells so nice and is really moisturising.

*Vitamin E Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser - The Body Shop - £20.00
If you read my Vitamin E facial oil post then you probably know why I have this. I was really impressed with the facial oil that I thought I would try these three together and I love it. It just leaves your skin feeling so smooth and moisturised and it never feels oily. I managed to get this as a set which worked out cheaper so I got that instead :)

*Fuji Green Tea Body Wash and Sponge - The Body Shop - £6.00 and £2.00
I think I've shown my addiction to The Body Shop and they recently released a new range of Fuji Green Tea. I think just about everyone knows my obsession with their shower gels so I had to get this one and as well as the sponge, the colours went well together so I can't wait to use them!

And that's all the products I've bought this April. I have an exciting post coming next for you (I'm doing a hair show!) so make sure you keep an eye out for it! I can't wait to show you, I've been preparing this for a while which is why I haven't posted as much recently, but you'll see that it was worth it in the end!
What would you like to see me do more of on my blog?
I hope you have a lovely weekend and I'll be sure to show you everything I've done for the hair show from beginning to end! Wish me luck! And I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

Like my page on facebook! Jessica Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016