31 May 2015

May Favourites 2015

Hey Guys,

Monthly favourites come around so quickly, but I'm so excited that it's June tomorrow! I've been obsessing over watermelons and pineapples lately and it's been getting me in the Summer spirit already, I'm so excited!


Here are my favourites for May:

*Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel - The Body Shop - £6.00
When I found this new range at The Body Shop I couldn't leave the shop without buying something from the range. At first I wasn't entirely sure about the whole 'green tea' scent but I thought why not give it a go, and I'm so glad I did. It's got a really nice scent which to me smells a bit like Mint. It's also a cleanse and detox, so it's easy to wash away all of the stresses of the day and makes you feel refreshed. Lovely :) 

*Nivea Fruity Shine Watermelon Lip Balm - Superdrug - £2.49
Here's something already to do with watermelon! I'm in love with this lip balm, it's really moisturising and makes your lips shine. I have to smell this a couple of times before and after using it because the smell of watermelon is wonderful! 

*Revolution Lipsticks - Superdrug - £1.00 each
In my local Superdrug (which I appear to go in quite a lot) had a makeup brand called NYC as you may guess that I always got my nail polish and sometimes mascara from there. However recently Superdrug have taken out NYC :( and replaced it with Revolution, at first I was a little sad about it, but after trying a few products...Wow! I'm in love! My favourite lipsticks at the moment are the shades Nude and Chic.

*Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes - Boots - £2.59
I love how refreshing and clean my skin feels after I've wiped away my makeup. I've used quite a lot of 'dry skin' wipes and I'm liking the Nivea wipes more than the ones I've used. 

*Simple Eye Balm - Superdrug - £3.99
Lip balm, eye balm, I have it all haha! I love how this eye balm reduces puffiness and makes my eyes look less tired and dry. I can go a whole day without worrying about my eyes looking dull and tired anymore. Why haven't I used this product before?!


*NYC Luminizer - Superdrug - £3.99
I decided to bring this product back and start using it again. It's a bit lighter than my normal foundation so I'm using it just to highlight the places that will catch the light and improve natural radiance. I'm really loving this and I'm so glad that other stores are still doing NYC so my NYC makeup experience isn't over and I can buy this again! 

*Indian Ocean Models Own - Models Own - £4.99
This nail polish! Oh my god! So at first I thought it was just a simple blue shimmery colour but then I started putting the colour on top of purple nail polish and other colours that I like to wear and this Indian Ocean nail polish changes shimmer colour!! On some colours it will look like a blue shimmer and on other's it will look like a gold shimmer! I really love this colour with purple as it makes it look all mermaid like. I'm seriously having so much fun putting this colour on top of every nail colour I wear. Definitely a must have! 

I hope you enjoyed this months monthly favourites. I can't wait to see what June has to offer! 
What would you like to see more of on theworldisfullofbeautyxo? Let me know. 
I hope you enjoyed your weekend and I shall see you in my next post, 

Jessica xo

Like my facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016