21 May 2015

Prom Hair Tutorial

Hey Guys,

After posting about the hair show and prom being round the corner for some of you, I thought it would be a good idea to do a prom hair tutorial! I got my sally head out and practiced a few hair styles so there might be a load more tutorials to come.


As much as I hate the sally head hair as it isn't 100% human hair, I sometimes find it hard to style the hair, but I gave it my best shot! It refused to curl but I finally managed it!

How to:

You will need:
*Curling Wand/Straighteners
*Heat protector
*Hair elastic bands
*Prom hair accessory
*Brush

1.) This step is pretty straight forward. Curl your hair :)

2.) Next you want to take a section from both sides and tie it off at the back. So you have something like the photo.




3.) Then you place your fingers under the elastic band making a hole and then put the small ponytail through it so it flips back on itself. 

4.) You then want to do the same again, creating a small ponytail underneath the first one and also pulling it through the first ponytail hole. I did this about 4 times to create a nice twisted look. 


5.) Add your hair accessory



This hair style is so simple and easy to do. So if you are struggling with what hairstyle to do for prom or wanted to have it curly but didn't know what else to do with your hair, then give this hairstyle a go! You will look beautiful :) 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I hope that you try it. If you do I would love to see your photos, so upload your photo to Instagram and tag @jessicarachelxo so I can see them!
Have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post, 

Jessica xo

Like my facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016