30 June 2015

June Favourites 2015

Hey Guys,

How is the lovely weather treating you?
It's pretty crazy to think that December is literally 6 months away. This time in 6 months it will already be nearly 2016, that's crazy! Where has the time gone? Can't even believe it's July tomorrow either!
I have quite a lot for this months favourites!



*Vitamin C Face Spritz
The Vitamin C range in The Body Shop is so popular at the moment. I managed to pick up the energising face spritz just to give it a go and to see what the hype is about. I've been using it ever since I've got it. It really freshens and smooths your skin and I've definitely seen a difference, so I might have to venture into this range for more products! 
What's your favourite Vitamin C product in The Body Shop range?

*Virgin Mojito Shower Gel
Oh this smells divine! I absolutely adore this shower gel. Every time I use it I feel more refreshed, even the smell is refreshing. I may have to invest in more products in this range as well to feel even more refreshed haha!

*Models Own Pink Wellies Nail Polish 
Oh my god. The festival collection has four colours to choose from, but the one I really had my eyes on was the 'Pink Wellies' colour (adorable name!). I didn't know whether to buy it because I have all these different shades of pinks that I thought did I really need another? However I gave in and I am so happy that I did because this is such an amazing colour and it's so bright, which makes it perfect for Summer! It is quite a luminous colour, which I do tend to stay well away from, but I'm really in love with this colour! You'll notice this nail polish with appear more often on my blog now haha 

*Nivea Sun Protect Lip Balm 
As it's Summer it is essential to be always protected from the sun! And you know how much I love lip balm, so I thought it was best to protect my lips with the Nivea Sun Protect lip balm which has SPF 30 in it. The lip balm is so moisturising and applies smoothly, which is good. I do wonder what it smells of though? It's a nice smell, just not a fruity smell, so I don't know what it is :( but definitely a must have in your bag or purse for the Summer! 

*MUA Skin Primer 
I've never really used the MUA make up range before, but I thought now is the time! I've been using this a lot and find it really makes your make up last longer! 

*Revolution Iconic 3 Eye Shadow Palette 
I love the Revolution eye shadow palettes at the moment. Click here to see my review on the Iconic 3 Palette.

*Revolution Lipstick - Enchant
It's been long enough, I've finally found a makeup brand with lipsticks that I like. I use to use a lot of the NYC lipsticks but I found they wear down to the point where you can't use them anymore, but I've been loving the shades of the Revolution ones! I thought this light pink shade called 'Enchant' would be a good summery colour and I wear it quite a lot. 

*Revolution Lipstick - Nude
I love nude coloured lips now. When I first tried this nude colour I was a bit like woaaah! As taking photos made it look like I had no lips haha but I've grown to it. It's a nice shade and is really nice to wear when you want to wear lipstick but don't want a too bold of a colour. 

*Revolution Awesome Lash
I'm really loving this mascara! I have problems with some mascara where I apply it in the morning and the throughout the day I kept on having to remove the mascara from under my eye that had obviously fallen off my lashes. It's quite annoying and I look like a panda :( buuuuuut I tried the Revolution Awesome Lash and I have no problems what so ever! Can finally go a day without worrying about mascara being under my eyes! Yay! :) 

*Good Things Manuka Honey Moisturiser
The good ol' Good Things Manuka Honey Moisturiser is back! It's so soothing and really nice to use during the summery months. 

*Impulse Sweet Smile - Pear and Jasmine  
During the Summer it is extremely easy to become hot and sweaty and the last thing you want to be doing is smelling of stale sweat! I've been loving Impulse's Pear and Jasmine scented body spray and I can't get enough of it. It's so cooling and smells lovely. I think I have about four bottles to go through. The spray is also cooling, so when your hot it's nice to have a nice cold spray being sprayed on you. 

And that's this months favourites rounded up into one post. 
I hope you have a lovely day everyone, and I shall see you in my next post! 

Jessica xo

Like my facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016