7 June 2015

Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette


Juneeee! You bring so much sunshine and I'm loving it!

In today's post I thought I would share with you the new eyeshadow palette that I have been trying out and using a lot lately.
As you know I've been trying out the Revolution brand that has recently appeared in my local store and here is a review on the eyeshadow palette.


This is the Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3. I got this in Superdrug for £4.00.
It has 12 different shades of colours. I was never really someone who normally wore eyeshadow but I got this nude/natural palette as I didn't want to go to over the top yet and I use most of these colours nearly everyday! Love it!
At the moment I'm using the lighter colours because it's Summer, I haven't tried the darker colours yet but I did put the darkest colour on one eye just to see what it would come out like and it was fairly dark, so I'll save that colour for Winter maybe!




As Revolution don't have names for their eyeshadows like most make up brands (or at least I haven't noticed the names) I've numbered them to make it a bit easier when I talk about them!

So let's begin with by saying numbers 2,3,5,6, and 8 are my current favourites at the moment. I really like 2 especially, it's a really nice shimmery pink and I love to wear it when it's a sunny day as it gives a more cheery look I think.


I also like to pair 2 and 3 together to give it a better contrast.
5 and 6 are really vibrant and shimmery! I really love 6 because it's a pure gold colour and really shows. I've only worn this colour once because I've really been enjoying mix and matching the pinks.
I find it so hard to choose a colour every morning. I always like to have something that fits my mood or outfit and then it always ends up being pink! I think 9, 10, 11 and 12 are slightly too dark for me to use at the moment. Although the other night when I went out I wore a really nice plum shade that was quite natural, I've only worn the colour once and I don't actually know what the colour was...I think it was 9? but it could also be 7 maybe? Either way it was a nice natural colour and I really wish I took notice to what colour it was now :(
The one thing I love about this palette is that it's so easy to apply. The colour comes out instantly so there's no need to apply a base shade or anything. I was definitely impressed with that. After experimenting with these shades I may have to experiment some other palettes! The colour shines throughout the whole day. I thought I'd try something new this season and make my eyes pop.

I hope you enjoyed this little post on this eyeshadow palette.
June is finally here and it's already feeling like Summer, I'm already planning the Summer posts for you so make sure you follow to keep up to date.
I hope you had a lovely weekend and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

Like my facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016