30 August 2015

August Favourites 2015

So we are back here again with another monthly favourite post. Where does the time go?! We only have 4 months left until 2016, that's crazy!
But anyway, how are we all? I hope you are all well and enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK. I've posted quite a lot this week which I'm proud of. I hope you enjoy my favourites :)



So these are my favourite products for this month.

*Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water
*Nivea Purifying Toner
*Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm - Peach
I made a post a little while ago as to why these are my favourite products of all time at the moment, you can read about them here. They are brilliant products to use and you won't be let down by them.

*Make-Up Revolution Lipstick - Dazzle
I've got quite a collection coming along with the Make-Up Revolution lipsticks and a new one always pops up in my monthly favourites. This month I've been obsessed with wearing the shade 'Dazzle' it's a really nice subtle pink colour and looks absolutely amazing on your lips. I've been carrying it around with me everywhere this month and now it's become my most favourite lipstick. 

*Make-Up Revolution Romantic Smoked Eyeshadow Palette 
This Summer hasn't been as summery as we all expected! So cloudy days means smokey eyes. I've been loving the colours in this palette. Out of the 3 palettes I own I've mostly been using this palette, the colours range from nudes, purples to darker browns, suitable for days when the sun isn't shining.

*The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel
A shower gel from the Christmas range of 2014 used in August of 2015. I was going to save this until this Christmas but when I used it for the first time I just couldn't help but use it more. It has a lovely scent. Hopefully The Body Shop will bring this back out in their Christmas range this year as I will definitely be buying it. I bought the frosted cranberry and glazed apple last year. I used more of the glazed apple and then totally forgot about the frosted cranberry and here we are now in August writing about it haha and it's not yet finished!

*Wella Shockwaves Volume Mousse 
My hair is naturally curly and this is what keeps my curls curly and gives my hair a bit more volume. I'll probably will never stop using this product to make my hair curly as it's the best one yet, all I have to do is wash my hair, let it dry a bit so it's still a bit damp and then basically scrunch my hair with this mousse and let it dry and I have amazing natural looking curls. Of course they aren't like curling iron curls, but it is natural.

I hope you enjoyed this months favourites. 
Autumn is just around the corner and I'm so excited for what it brings! 
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016