6 August 2015

Things to Do This Summer

Hello,

Feeling a bit lost with what to do this Summer?
I've come up with a little list of ideas on what you can do this Summer.


So we are a couple of weeks into the Summer holidays and there's no way you want to be spending it sat indoors on your laptop all day. Take a break from the internet and embrace the world. My little list I've created is ideal for any ages, if you wanted to do them with your friends or if you're babysitting and struggling to find something to do,
Here is my list of things you can do:


You're more than welcome to print it off. These are just a few ideas I came up with, of course you can add to the list if you have anymore ideas.
A few other ideas might be:
*The zoo
*Go swimming
*The Cinema 
*Bowling
*Ice Skating
*Take Polaroid pictures

Make this Summer full of memories, then when you look back to this Summer you'll be able to say 'that was the best Summer!'
I hope you find this list helpful and give you ideas on what you can do.
Nobody wants to be thinking about going back to school just yet, so make the most of it!
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Jessica xo

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016