10 September 2015

Beauty and the Beast Nail Art

Hello,

I had fun with nail art today. In a week I will be travelling to Disneyland Paris! I'm getting more and more excited. So today I thought I would try another Disney inspired nail look. I haven't done a Disney nail art for a whole year! You can check out my first Minnie Mouse inspired nail art here.


I decided to do Beauty and the Beast as it's one of my favourite films. I also have a few more Disney princess designs in mind as well. I have all these designs in my head that I don't actually know what nail design to have when I'm in Disney!

Here's how I did this:

What I used:
*Base/Top Coat
*Yellow Nail Polish
*Pink Nail Polish
*Green Nail Polish
*Yellow/Gold Glitter
*Nail Brush
*Konad Stamping Kit

So for this nail design I decided to try the stamping technique. I wasn't always a fan of this but as they've been kept in my nail art draw for so long I decided to dig them out and give them a try!As soon as I discovered this adorable rose I knew it would fit in perfectly with the Beauty and the Beast theme! I used the Konad M66 stamping plate in the octagon shape plates. It's been a while since I've had them and I couldn't find them online, but you may find something similar, I got mine off eBay. As I was browsing through the plates I had, I found so many cute designs that I could use for other designs, which will be good!

Nail stamping definitely makes nail art a whole lot easier! All I did for this look was apply a base coat and then painted all of my nails yellow, waited for them to dry and then prepared the stamping plate. I applied the pink nail polish to the rose petal area and the green nail polish to the stem area and swiped the plate with the scraper and then I used the stamping tool to take it off of the stamping plate and transferred it to my nail, and it was as easy as that! After that I applied a top coat. Whilst they were drying I used a nail brush and dipped it in the yellow glitter and sprinkled glitter on the tips of my nails and a few little bits in the middle of my nail, because every princess should have a bit of sparkle!

Stamping does take some practice though. If you would like me to do a tutorial on how I used the stamping kit I'll be more than happy to create a post to teach you.


And it was as easy as that! I absolutely love this design and the fact that it was so quick and easy to do makes it even better!
What design shall I do next?
I have more Disney inspired posts to come haha so I hope you liked this one :)

I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016