19 October 2015

New Release - Models Own GlitterGels

You could probably say I'm slightly obsessed with Models Own nail polishes and just recently they released 5 new colours in a new range called 'GlitterGel' so I've added them to my collection! In this post I thought I would share with you the new nail polishes and show you what they look like on some swatches.



I'm in love with all these colours. The collection includes

*Red Carpet
*Sheer Sparkle
*Crystal Pink
*Starburst
*Petunia Glitz 


At the moment my favourite nail polish is Sheer Sparkle because it leaves a sparkle on your nail. I think I'll be wearing this colour and Red Carpet more around the time of Christmas because the colours remind me of Christmas. I really do love Crystal Pink which I use to put on top of other pink nail polish shades just to give it an extra bit of sparkle. Starburst is a great colour that has green/blue glitter in it. It's really sparkly and I'll definitely wear it on a night out and definitely include it in a spooky nail art. Petunia Glitz is a more brighter colour than the rest, it stands out more than the others. I think I would wear this colour more in the Summer but I may include it in some nail arts. 

This is a great range. Have you tried any of these colours yet?

I hope you enjoyed this post. Halloween is just around the corner so Halloween related posts will be coming! Who's ready?! 
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016