30 October 2015

October Favourites 2015

It's that time of month again. October has been a hectic month, to the fact that I was so drawn into planning all these Halloween post around my days off from work that I almost completely forgot about doing the October Favourites! But tomorrow is the last day and I can finally relax and enjoy the days to come towards my birthday.

Here are this months favourites


*Sure Maximum Protection Stress Control Deodorant 
This is by far my all time favourite product now. When Carrie Fletcher (YouTube video and channel ItsWayPastMyBedTime) was talking about this in a vlog, just the way Carrie was describing it made me want to try it out to see if it was all that worth it. I was blown away. This deodorant has maximum strength wetness protection, which is 100% true, I'm someone who gets self conscious about sweating but honestly I've been using this deodorant for quite some time and I've felt more confident about myself. I no longer worry about sweating. It's a really good product. 

*Tanya Burr Bambi Eyelashes 
They weren't in the packet when I took this photo as I had them on. I'm not really a false eyelash  person, if I was to ever wear false eyelashes they would have to look natural. I came across Tanya Burr's Bambi eyelashes and thought they looked natural enough for me. The first time I tried them on was for my last minute Halloween makeup ideas which you can view here. They are so comfortable to wear and I can't even feel them on my eyes so they don't irritate me like other eyelashes I've tried. I've been including them in my everyday makeup routine now and actually bought another set because I love them so much!

*Tanya Burr Hollywood Eyeshadow Palette
This eyeshadow palette is extremely popular and can be hard to find as it's always out of stock. I managed to find it and buy it there and then before I didn't have the chance to ever buy it again. I love all the colours inside. Out of all the eyeshadow palettes that Tanya's made I'd probably say that this one is the one I use most. The gold tones are very neutral and it's perfect for this time of year.

*Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette - Give Them Nightmares 
This eyeshadow palette was a must have this halloween and I just managed to pick one up in my local Superdrug store. The palette has twelve shimmer shades and six matte shades that are super pigmented. I used this palette for my Halloween makeup this year which you will see in my next post, it's a little bit different to the leopard. 

*Nivea Creme
This moisturiser is my absolute favourite. Compared to ones I've originally used, I feel that you can feel the effects more with this one. I feel moisturised throughout the whole day. It is a small tin but you can buy bigger tubs which I may have to do when the small one runs out. 

And that's all my October favourites for you. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 
Halloween is tomorrow!! I will be posting my Halloween outfit post tomorrow so make sure you follow all the links at the bottom of this post so you know when I've posted and keep up to date with my blog. 

What are you dressing up as for Halloween? 

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016