14 November 2015

Bluewater Christmas Lights Turn On

As Christmas is approaching, it's that time of year when shopping centres/towns turn on their Christmas lights all ready for Christmas.
This year again I went to my all time favourite shopping centre, Bluewater. I say it's my favourite because you'll find me shopping around the centre about 3 days a week! So I had to attend their Christmas light turn on which they never fail at. The Christmas lights are always amazing and the fireworks are phenomenal and lets not forget the Christmas songs that play to get you that tiny bit more into the Christmas spirit. Toby Anstis from Heart Radio was also the host of it all and he did a fantastic job!

Here are some beautiful photos I took...









Definitely was a night to remember. The Christmas lights are now on in Bluewater! Yay! The decorations are beautiful and always sparkle.

Buuuut! That isn't Christmas over... Bluewater this year have a 6,000 square foot real Ice Rink coming, a 40 metre Snow Slide, a magical Christmas 4D Cinema and so much more! Oh and lets not forget Santa's Grotto! You can visit their website here to book now! I've been before and you won't be disappointed!

Out of all the firework displays I've been to, Bluewater is 2nd on my list! A good place to be. New Year in London is top of the list but Bluewater isn't far behind from that, so well done Bluewater!

What's the best firework display you've been to?
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016