28 November 2015

November Favourites 2015

It's official! The last post of November is finally up which means the Christmas posts can start! Yay! I've been thinking a lot about what to do for Christmas. I was thinking about doing Blogmas for 25 days, or maybe just do the 12 days of Christmas? I've been a bit unsure about it as I've got a new job so I've been trying to work around that. I'm hoping to do Blogmas because that will be fun and get me really into the Christmas spirit!

This months favourite may seem a bit different. Instead of the usual products, this month I've been going crazy with lipsticks and lip gloss'. I haven't really tried many skin care products this month, but I have changed my makeup products, but I thought I'd save that for a makeup post coming very soon. So this months favourites is all about lips! I've done my best to pair them as well.


*Revlon 477 Black Cherry Lipstick
*Tanya Burr Berry Picking Lip Gloss
This is a great combination to wear this season. I got the Black Cherry lipstick in my Glossybox and I instantly thought it would go well with Tanya Burr's Berry Picking lip gloss. It really makes your lips shine.

*Revlon 001 Nude Attitude 
*Tanya Burr Lunch Date Lip Gloss
*Clinique Nude Pop
I love pairing the Revlon Nude Attitude and Clinique Nude Pop with the Tanya Burr Lunch Date lip gloss. It's perfect when you want to go for a more subtle look which with work I've been doing more of. I was so happy to get my hands on the Clinique lipstick that was in the Glamour mag that Tanya Burr was in! 

*Revlon 240 Striking Lipstick
*Clinique Cherry Pop Lipstick
*Tanya Burr Let's Travel The World Lip Gloss
*Tanya Burr Aphrodite Lip Gloss
As well as the Nude Pop Clinique lipstick I also got the same magazine but got the Cherry Pop red one as well. I couldn't buy one, in fact I bought 3 because I wanted the mascara as well. I've never been someone who wears red lipstick much but I've really been loving Tanya Burr's Let's Travel The World lip gloss and kind of fell majorly in love with it that I had to pair it with a red lipstick. I also watched Tanya Burr's Christmas Party Makeup Tutorial which included all the new Revlon products. She used the Revlon pencil lipstick in the colour Striking and it was so bright and Christmassy that I just had to buy it! (You can watch the video here) I was using Let's Travel The World lip gloss but seeing as Christmas is coming I decided to purchase the Aphrodite lip gloss as it's red and sparkly (heads up...You'll see a  Christmas Makeup look soon!) It's the perfect time of year to wear red lipstick! 

*Makeup Revolution Iconic Red Lipstick
*Makeup Revolution Iconic Red Lip Gloss
These came part as a set for Christmas in Superdrug. Like I said before, red is the perfect colour to wear at Christmas. This Makeup Revolution set happens to be a bit more darker than the other reds so I have a choice whether to use a bright red or a dark red. 

*Makeup Revolution Iconic Pink Lipstick
*Makeup Revolution Iconic Pink Lip Gloss
If you read my Birthday post you'll know that I got this set for my Birthday. This then lead me to purchase the red one as well! I wasn't too sure about this pink at first because I thought it was a bit too pink and not very me, but I've managed to fall in love with it and wear it more often than I thought. I think the colour threw me off a little but wearing it was okay. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my November favourites. I can't believe there's only one more to write and then I'll be writing my favourites for January 2016. Wow. 
Now we can get excited for all the Christmas posts! Yay!! 
I hope you have a lovely weekend and I shall see you in my next post,


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016