12 November 2015

Unboxing the November Glossybox

For my birthday I was lucky enough to get a 3 month subscription with the Glossybox. I ended up getting the October box for my birthday and then receiving the November box the day after my birthday! So as the new box is out I thought I'd share my experience of opening the box with you.


It's always exciting getting a parcel through the door and every month for as long as your subscription, Glossybox sends out a beauty box fitting for you, and you even get to choose the colour of products sometimes, for example nail polish and lipsticks!
When I received the box I was dying to open it up to see what was inside.
I took the lid off  the box and I found a letter from Evie Leatham, which tells you all about the products you receive and it's nice to have a brief description about each product and how much they originally cost.

























Glossybox never fails to beautifully wrap the products in the box. It's the most exciting feeling untying the ribbon to see what's inside. Here's what I got:

*Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
I chose the 477 Black Cherry colour out of the colours of choice they gave me. It's a really nice plummy colour which is perfect for Autumn.
(Full size - £7.99)

























*MUA Eyeshadow Palette
I love the colours in this MUA eyeshadow palette. It has great colours that can be used for everyday looks. I can't wait to start using this palette. 
(Full size - £4.00)


*Royal Apothic Body Lotion
There's something about this product that really makes me like it more and I think it's the vintage look to it. It's a great moisturising body lotion.
(Full size - £14.50)




*Emite - Emite Diamond Heart Primer 
I've been thinking a lot about primers lately. I've been wanting to use a really good brand primer and I couldn't decide what one to go for and then hey presto Glossybox fixed all my problems for me. I shall try the Emite Diamond Heart primer! It is only the sample size. It balances skin tone and creates a smooth finish. Can't wait to use it!
(Full size - £25.90)



















*Eylure Natural Lashes
It actually made me giggle when I found these in the Glossybox. It was like they knew about my love for the Tanya Burr Bambi lashes that they thought they'd throw in this pair for me! A lovely natural pair of false eyelashes. I can't wait to try them out. 
(Full size - £5.00)


That's all the products in this Novembers Glossybox. I received some lovely products that I can't wait to try. I really love the Revlon Black Cherry lipstick already.
I can't wait for December's box.
If you would like to subscribe to Glossybox then you can visit their website here.

I hope you enjoyed reading my unboxing experience of the November Glossybox as much as I did opening it!
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016