1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1 - Hello December


Welcome to Blogmas! It's my first time ever doing Blogmas so I'm a bit nervous on how it might turn out. I'm hoping it becomes successful. My plans are to do a post everyday up until Christmas, they will all be Christmas related from things such as DIY's, nail colours I'll use this Christmas, my favourite Christmas films/songs and much much more! Are you excited?!

To start Blogmas off I thought I'd show you what I got in my advent calendars. I have the 12 days of Christmas advent calendar and the Makeup Revolution 25 day advent calendar. I'll include this in every post up until Christmas.

My most favourite advent calendar is the Tanya Burr Deck The Hauls calendar. I've had it for quite a while just dying to open it, and now I finally can! I'm going to be sad when the 12 days are over.



Every window has a different Tanya Burr cosmetic behind it. I was also surprised to find a little quote on the back of the door as well which was so cute, beats a Christmas joke by far! Today's quote was 'Add a little sparkle to your day!' And I got the eye shimmer pot which I can't wait to use. It's like a dark bronzey colour that shimmers so nice. I can't wait to open the rest of the calendar! 

My Makeup Revolution advent calendar is rather large and opens out like a book, which makes it stand up nicely as you can tell. 



 In today's window I received this red nail polish. A nice Christmassy colour to start with. At the moment I plan to leave them in the advent calendar, so that way I know which makeup I got from the advent calendar and then probably find a space for it after in my cosmetics area. I don't think it has hit me yet that I've pretty much got 25 makeup products haha!

Other than that my other advent calendar is a chocolate Malteser one which doesn't sound as exciting to share.
I hope this was a nice warm welcome to Blogmas for you and I hope you stay throughout the period getting into the Christmas spirit with me because it will be fun! Ahhh Christmas!!

I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrows post,



Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

*Blogmas photo used here*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016