10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10 - December's Glossybox Opening


Blogmas day 10! I decided to show you what I got in my Glossybox this month. Sadly it is the last month of the subscription but I'm definitely considering renewing it.

This month's Glossybox is a Christmas themed box. The box is a beautiful rose gold chrome colour that has 'Let it Snow' on the side and little dots of snow around it. I was quite excited to receive this box due to the fact that it looked all Christmassy.
Here's what I got

*So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter Pencil


*Kiko Extra Sculpt Mascara


*Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll On


*Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 Cleanser

*Essence Liquid Lipstick In Show Off 


*Starskin Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Mask


I've yet to try these products, although I have been using the Kiko Extra Sculpt Mascara and I'm loving it. I really like the brand Kiko but it never crossed my mind to have a mascara from them but I will in the future. 
I'm really excited to try all these products, especially the Starskin skin mask and the Essence liquid lipstick. I love wearing red lipstick lately and this one seems to come across as really bright which makes me excited to try it. 

Only two weeks left until Christmas Eve! Where has the time gone ?! 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in tomorrows post, 


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016