13 December 2015

Blogmas Day 13 - Christmas Tree Reveal


Blogmas Day 13! I decided to reveal our main Christmas tree. We have three Christmas trees in the house but this is our main one where the presents go and every year I get to decorate it! Our tree stands on a table in the corner because it looks even taller and it's nice to see the whole tree when you walk past the living room.

When I decorate the Christmas tree I have a certain way of doing it. Firstly my dad puts the tree and the lights up and then I cover it in baubles. The Christmas tree is green so I like to use the red baubles to go on the tree as it's complimentary. I think it looks so Christmassy. This year I even got to add the Christmas decorations I got from Disneyland Paris!

























I'm so happy to have Olaf and Lightening McQueen hanging on the Christmas tree. These are also my favourite baubles. They are so cute!

I also like to put a bow at the top of the tree instead of a star. I don't really know why, I just think it looks more effective because it's a red bow.

I hope you enjoyed this post :)
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrow's post,


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016