14 December 2015

Blogmas Day 14 - Christmas Colours from Models Own


Blogmas Day 14! I decided to share with you my nail colours I chose to wear this Christmas. So here are my festive nail colours from Models Own.

Top Row
*Disco Heaven 
*Diamond Deluxe Marquise Maroon
*Chrome Silver 
*Jack Frost
*Red Carpet

Bottom Row
*Sheer Sparkle 
*Juicy Jules
*Chrome Gold
*Snow White

I've chosen these colours because they make me feel Christmassy. I especially love the Diamond Deluxe Marquise Maroon and I really like the Sheer Sparkle and Red Carpet from their Glitter Gel collection as they are definitely Christmassy. I just don't know what one to wear for Christmas day, there's so many to choose from! 

What's your Christmas nail colour?

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in tomorrow's post, 

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016