16 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16 - My Christmas Everyday Makeup Look


Blogmas Day 16! I thought I would share with you this subtle Christmas makeup look that I like to wear everyday. This is perfect for school/work as it's not too much.

What I used...
*Talika Paris Photo-Hydra Day Moisturiser
*Diamond Heart Base Primer
*Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
*Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation in Porcelain 
*Collection Pressed Powder in 10 Daydream
*Smashbox 3 in 1 
- Eyebrows - Soft Brown and Taupe
- Face - Contour, Highlight and Glow
- Eyes - Champagne and Platinum 
*L'Oreal Paris Super Liner in black
*Eylure Natural Lashes
*Clinique High Impact Mascara 
*Revlon Lip Crayon 240 Striking 
*Tanya Burr Let's Travel The World Lip Gloss

This is everything I used to create this look. It's really natural bur perfect for Christmas.
I've made a few changes with my makeup which I mentioned a while back. I used to use Rimmel but I found it wasn't for me so I decided to use Collection, which I've been enjoying and it's affordable. 

I have more makeup looks to show you. 
I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in tomorrow's post, 


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016