18 December 2015

Blogmas Day 18 - Christmas Jumper Day


Blogmas Day 18! I absolutely adore Christmas Jumper Day and this year I decided to invest in a new Christmas jumper and of course share it with you guys. I feel like I don't have enough Christmas jumpers so I may have to invest in some more in the Christmas sales so I can have more for next year!

This year I decided to purchase a simple Christmas jumper. I got this jumper from Tesco for £16.00. It was a quick last minute buy as it was last minute decision to have a different Christmas jumper this year. I love how it says 'Holly Jolly Xmas' and has sequined candy cane and holly. Simple but still Christmassy.


I love going somewhere on Christmas jumper day and everyone is wearing their jumpers. I love the atmosphere of it.

I hope you enjoyed this post :) What's your Christmas jumper look like?
Have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrow's post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016