19 December 2015

Blogmas Day 19 - My Secret Santa Present


Blogmas Day 19! I thought I'd share with you what I got for Secret Santa.

Secret Santa can be somewhat difficult when you don't know what to get someone
. I recently started a new job in November so I found it quite difficult this year. My Secret Santa however seemed to know me quite well and got me a few bits from The Body Shop.

I got...
*Strawberry Shower Gel
*Strawberry Body Puree 
*Strawberry Hand Cream 
*Strawberry Heart Soap
*Red Lilly Sponge

Absolutely love my Secret Santa presents, thank you to the person who got me them!

What did you get from your Secret Santa? 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in tomorrows post, 

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016