2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2 - Christmas Decorations


It's the second day of Blogmas! I've been doing a lot of Christmas shopping today and glad I've made it back in time to do this post.
In today's post I thought I would show you some cute Christmas decorations that I found whilst I was browsing online.



These are some cute decorations I found. I'll probably do another one because I bought some more decorations and if I find more! My favourite decoration would have to be the penguin decoration or the white Christmas tree bauble! 

A friend also recommended these two places Magpieline and Tiger which have lovely decorations as well. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in tomorrow's post!

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016