20 December 2015

Blogmas Day 20 - Bedroom Decorations


Blogmas Day 20! Wow we are really on a roll with only 5 days to go until Christmas! 
In today's post I thought I'd share with you the decorations I have in my bedroom. 


This is my Christmas tree that sits on my nightstand beside my bed. It's 3ft tall and I got it from Asda for £5 and it came with lights already on it, now that's what you call a bargain! I chose white because all my furniture is pretty much white. I chose gold baubles as I really love white and gold together. The baubles are chrome, matte and glittery. Next to it of course is my Christmas book.


My head board is wrapped with silver tinsel and fairy lights. All year round my bed has the fairy lights but this year for Christmas I decided to add a bit of tinsel. I wanted to match the tinsel to match the baubles on the tree but I found that the gold tinsel was too much of a yellow gold and wouldn't look great so I went for silver. It matches my grey theme going on in my room. My walls tend to change colour in certain lighting. In pure day light they are a light grey almost white colour and in the evening light you can see more of  the grey. 


Above my bed I have this small shelf with 3 canvas photos on it. I purchased this silver 'Merry Christmas' bunting, to go with the tinsel and tree, and decided to hang it on the shelves above my bed. My dream catcher will always remain where it's hanging. 


And of course, you have to have a Christmas teddy on your bed to make it that extra bit Christmassy. He/She doesn't have a name yet but if you have any ideas let me know! 

I hope you enjoyed my post
Have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrows post,


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016