22 December 2015

Blogmas Day 22 - Plans for 2016


Blogmas Day 22! I'm talking about the New Year already and it hasn't been Christmas yet! I still can't get my head around the fact that 2015 is  nearly over  but it's been a good year and I hope 2016 is as well.

At the start of 2015 I made a Jar of Memories DIY (here) and looking back and reading over it now makes me laugh as I can tell I've become better at blogging, but to my point, I can't wait to open the jar and read all the memories that happened in 2015 and reminisce over them. I'll probably make another memory jar for 2016 as well so I have something fun to look forward to at the end of the year, but lets not think too far ahead of ourselves.
In 2016 I want to focus on blogging more. It's something that I'm serious about and have my heart set on. I'd love to go to blogging events and meet other bloggers and get friendly with them because I never got the chance to this year. If blogging became my job that would be amazing for me.
Also in 2016, I would like to travel more, even if it's just a trip to a town or city an hour or two away from where I live, I'd love to explore the country a bit more. I'd also love to travel abroad to see what the world has to offer and of course I'd love to blog about it!
I've made New Years resolutions this year that I will be posting in tomorrow's post. I don't normally do resolutions but this year I've decided to and hopefully stick to them.
I hope 2016 is a really good year for everyone. I'll have more things planned during the year but these are my main focuses that I want to do in 2016.

Have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrow's post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016