23 December 2015

Blogmas Day 23 - New Year's Resolutions


Blogmas Day 23!
I'm absolutely so proud that I've managed to blog all the way up until Christmas Eve! Just one more post to go after this one. In today's post I thought I'd share with you my New Year's resolutions. If Blogmas was on my 2015 resolutions list then I would have successfully completed that one, but last year I didn't make any resolutions so this year I've challenged myself to make some!

*Do more makeup tutorials
*Create more fashion posts
*Start a YouTube channel 
*Find a job in the beauty and fashion industry
*Join a gym and workout more
*Blog more every month 
*Travel more 
*Find new hobbies
*Read more 

Here are a few of my New Year's resolutions that I'm hoping to stick to. 
Have you made your New Year's resolutions yet?

I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrow's post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016