24 December 2015

Blogmas Day 24 - Christmas Eve OOTD and Makeup


Blogmas Day 24!!! It's officially Christmas and I'm really excited!
It's also the last day of Blogmas but I will be posting a few times before the end of December.
In today's post I thought I'd share with you a 'get ready with me' post Christmas Eve edition.

Christmas Eve is always a busy day for me. I wake up reasonably early and have to write a list for what needs to be done for the day, from delivering cards to wrapping the last few presents, the day gets overly busy. I have Christmas songs blaring loudly in my car as well so it definitely gets me in the mood for Christmas whilst being stuck in the Christmas Eve traffic.


For my makeup I used...
*Revlon Photo Ready Primer
*Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Effect Foundation in Ivory 
*Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer
*Collection Pressed Powder 01 Candlelight 
*Smashbox 3 in 1
- Eyebrows - Soft Brown and Taupe 
- Face - Contour, Highlight and Glow
*Tanya Burr Hollywood Eyeshadow Palette
- Nude Delight 
- Gold Coin 
- Bookworm
*L'Oreal Paris Super Liner in black 
*Tanya Burr Bambi Lashes
*Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in black
*Revlon Lipstick in 840 Poinsettia Red 
*Tanya Burr Aphrodite Lip Gloss


For my outfit I wore...



*Gold Sparkly Jumper - New Look
*Black Skinny Jeans - New Look
*Winter Coat - Miss Selfridge
*Black Boots - New Look
*Burgundy Snood - New Look 
*Burgundy Bag - New Look
*Earrings - New Look and Clarie's Accessories

For nails...




I decided to put false nails on to make them longer as my nails are quite short at the moment. I decided to go with the Models Own Diamond Deluxe Marquise Maroon nail colour. As I was busy today I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my nails properly but whilst I was shopping round Fenwicks, I saw this white towel in the towel section with really good lighting so I managed to get a photo of my nails finally haha.


So every year on Christmas Eve we like to go to the City of Canterbury. It's a beautiful city, especially at Christmas. This year, due to being busy we managed to catch the last hour of Christmas shopping and had a walk around the Cathedral garden where the human sized nativity is. After that we went to or favourite restaurant Cafe Rouge. It was a lovely evening, definitely feeling really Christmassy now. 




I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I can't believe Blogmas is over :( I've had so much fun doing it and I'm proud that I managed to blog throughout the 24 days! 

Merry Christmas Guys! See you in my next post,


Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016