3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 3 - What I Love About The Christmas Holidays


Blogmas Day 3 already! Today's post is what I love about the Christmas holidays, but the real question is,  what's there not to like about Christmas?!

What I love about the holidays is the build up to Christmas. As soon as it hits December 1st that's when I start to begin to feel Christmassy. All the shops have Christmas songs on repeat, which can be annoying but you just can't help singing along to.
The first weekend of December is normally when we like to put the decorations up. It's always nice to get together as a family and help put the decorations up, chatting and listening to Christmas songs so it gets us into the Christmas spirit. By then our house is all Christmassy. I never want to take the decorations down!
The most important thing I love about the holidays is just spending time with the family. I love watching Christmas films in front of the fire with my family with lots of Christmas treats. I also love going on our Christmas shopping treats which tend to happen a lot as well. It's always nice to spend time with the family at Christmas.
I love Christmas day when we exchange presents and the atmosphere is joyful and everyone is full of smiles.

What's your favourite thing about the holidays?

I hope you enjoyed this post!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I shall see you in tomorrow's post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016