4 December 2015

Blogmas Day 4 - Christmas Gifts under £10


Blogmas day 4! I thought I would share with you a few gifts that I found for under £10.


*Baylis & Harding Shower Gel – Superdrug - £5.00
Baylis & Harding always do the best Christmas sets that look super cute. I really loved this silver shower gel bath set.

*Bracelet Kit - JewelleryMaker - £6.95
I made a bracelet that was from Jewellery Maker which will be a great gift for someone. You can read that post here.

*Zoella Bath Fizzers – Superdrug - £9.00
I think these would make a perfect gift as the packaging is so cute and bath fizzers are always nice to have in the bath.

*Bailey’s Hot Chocolate – Boots - £10.00
Out of all of the gifts I chose, this Bailey's Hot Chocolate mug is probably one of my favourites. It just looks so cosy and warm and would be ideal for the winter months ahead.
*Ted Baker Nail Polish Set – Boots - £8.00
This is a perfect small gift for anyone. The packaging is super adorable which is probably why it caught my eye. Ted Baker has so many pretty things.

*The Enchanted Forest The Body Shop -£8.00
I find that you can never go wrong with The Body Shop at Christmas. They have something for everyone. I liked their Enchanted Forest Shower Gel set as it gives the chance for the person to try a few of The Body Shop's shower gels, they have so many!

*Tanya Burr Candy Cane Trio – Superdrug - £6.00
I'm getting addicted to using Tanya Burr's cosmetics and I'm not ashamed to show it! I absolutely love this Candy Cane Trio set. It's perfect for any girls who love doing their nails and it's pink! 

*Tanya Burr Merry Kissmas– Superdrug - £10.00
Another Tanya Burr cosmetic item! I adore this makeup bag. It's so glittery and it comes with 3 products inside. It would be the perfect gift this Christmas.

*Fleur De Force Eyeshadoe Palette – FeelUnique.com - £7.99
I thought this eyeshadow palette created by Fleur De Force looked cute and the colours look lovely and natural which is why I thought I would add it to the list.

*Maybelline New York Baby Lips Dr Rescue x3 – Feelunique.com - £9.00
With my obsession with lipbalms, you can't really go wrong with a set like this for Christmas and seeing as winter is coming these will be perfect throughout. I also love the wintry packaging.


So these are just some of the gifts that I found, which should help you buy something extra
special for someone without breaking your budget. I hope I inspired you :)


I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in tomorrows post! 

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016