5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5 - The Christmas Tag


Blogmas Day 5! I decided to do 'The Christmas Tag' I did this last year but I thought I'd do it again because the answers have probably changed now!

What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite Christmas movie of all time is Elf. As soon as Elf is on the telly that's when I know it's officially the build up to Christmas. 

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day morning?
Normally it's always Christmas day morning but sometimes we open the smallest present on Christmas Eve night. 

Do you like to stay in your pjs on Christmas day or dress up?
I love to dress up! The morning is pretty much pjs but then once all the presents are opened I like to dress up! Bright red lipstick and something glittery and fancy, or if I'm feeling chilled I will wear a Christmas jumper! 

If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be for?
Only one present? :( I'd probably say my mum because she deserves the greatest things in life.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No :( I'm not a fan of gingerbread that much, but I have seen chocolate molds so I could make a chocolate one, but then that defeats the whole object of it being a gingerbread house.

What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I always end up working around Christmas but on my days off I like to make myself feel Christmassy and do Christmassy things such as shopping, watching Christmas films and make Christmas snacks.

Any Christmas wishes?
For everyone to have a happy and safe Christmas 

Favourite Christmas food?
I think I said this last year. My favourite food at Christmas is all the chocolatey treats! It's the only time of year you can use the 'It's Christmas' excuse and eat so much of it! Yum!

Candy Cane or Gingerbread Man?
Hmm, I think I might go with Candy Cane? Like I said in the Gingerbread house question I'm not really a fan of gingerbread and I think I've only ever tried a Candy Cane once and I'm going by the smell of my Candy Cane Yankee Candle which smells so nice so that's why I'm going with that. I think I need to get my Christmas snacks on point this year and actually try things! 

What is at the top of your Christmas list?
This year I haven't got anything major at the top of my list. We just end up going shopping and finding something we like and then Santa buys them for us ;) It makes things a whole lot easier this way. 

That's my Christmas Tag, why don't you give it a try? 
I hope you have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrows post, 

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016