7 December 2015

Blogmas Day 7 - Tis The Season To Be Giving


Blogmas Day 7!
In today's post I wanted to share with you a special article.

I was browsing the internet one evening when I came across an article called 'Terminally ill boy asks strangers to send him Christmas cards'. After reading this article I fell in love and wanted to send this little boy a Christmas card.

Layton is nine years old and suffers with mitochondrial disease, for which there is no cure. One thing that Layton loves to do is open post so the ITV has asked people to send him a Christmas card. You can read the article here.




This is the Christmas card I decided to send him. I blocked out the address for obvious reasons. I really hope that he enjoys opening my card. If you're interested in sending Layton a card the address is at the bottom of the new article and you can find more information on there as well as on the fundraising page. Let's make Layton's Christmas extra special this year.

Have a lovely day and I shall see you in tomorrows post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016