8 December 2015

Blogmas Day 8 - The Best Christmas Cards Ever

Blogmas Day 8! I thought I would show you the cutest cards that I've come across on the internet. A company called It's-Your-Birthday sell the cutest cards for every occasion and I'm seriously loving their Christmas collection! The cards are unique and really standout compared to a normal card and come in small or large sizes, and what makes it nice about them is that you can use them as decoration like I have! I really love these ones...


 *Small Nativity

*Snowman

*Poinsettia 

*Small Noel


You can check out some of the other Christmas cards collections they have here. They have so many cute designs for every occasion! Definitely my go-to site for cards now. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'd definitely recommend purchasing one of these cards because it will put a smile on the person's face when they receive it. 
Have a lovely day and I'll see you in tomorrows post, 



Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016