9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 9 - Christmas Reads


Blogmas Day 9! In today's post I thought I would share with you the books I plan to read this Christmas because I love reading Christmas stories before Christmas but I probably won't finish them all by Christmas but they are Winter themed so I can read them up until the Spring.

*The Winter Wedding by Abby Clements
I chose this book simply because of the idea of a Winter wedding and even more so the appearance of the book made me want to buy it. The idea of a winter wedding seems so beautiful. I thought it would be a perfect book to just snuggle up on the sofa and read. 

*Molly and the Cat Cafe by Melissa Daley 
I chose this book because I love cats and reading a book about cats just makes me happy. I think it's because cat books are written from the perspective of a cat, which makes them much more interesting to read. 

*Christmas on Primrose Hill by Karen Swan
This one is definitely my Christmas read up until Christmas. I've noticed that Karen Swan has a lot more Christmas stories that she has written which I'm hoping to get as well but I've also noticed that she has two books called 'The Summer Without You' and 'Summer at Tiffany's' so I've already planned my Summer reads already! 

What are you reading this Christmas? 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in tomorrows post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016