28 December 2015

The Boxing Day Sales 2015


After Christmas everyone loves to grab themselves some bargains on Boxing Day. However for us, we like to do this on the 27th of December. You could say not a lot of stuff is left over, but there is still a lot of things in the sale, and here's what I managed to pick up in Next and House of Fraser...


*Apricot Blossom Fragranced Candle - £5.00 from Next
Although it wasn't in the sale, I decided to purchase this candle. For one reason it looks pretty and for another reason it smells absolutely gorgeous I just can't stop smelling it. This was definitely not a planned buy and it was only £5.00! 


*Umbrella Ring Holder£3.00 from Next
The most adorable ring holder I've seen. There was quite a lot of these going around in the Next store and I probably won't even use it as a ring holder. It makes a cute decoration as itself anyway.



*Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette - £35.00 from House of Fraser
I finally managed to get my hands on an Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette! I decided to choose the Smoky one as I've been wanting it for quite some time so the best time to buy it would be the sales! 



*Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette - £36.00 from House of Fraser
I'm so happy to finally own this palette! It's so beautiful and I'm so glad I got it in the sales. Look how amazing it is! 




*Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer - £8.00 from House of Fraser
Just so my eyeshadow lasts longer.


*Models Own HyperGel Set - £10.00 from House of Fraser
I have no shame! More colours! 
- Blue Glint
- Naked Glow
- Red Lustre
- Purple Glare
- Lilac Sheen
- Coral Glaze
- Pink Veneer 
- Cerise Shine

I also managed to pick up a Bunny fluffy pj jumper for £15 at Next as well.

And that's what I managed to pick up in the Boxing Day Sales.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post,

Like my Facebook page for more updates! - Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Bloglovin' Jessica Rachel
Follow me on Twitter @jessicarachelxo
Follow me on Instagram @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016