24 January 2016

Bath & Body Works and Sephora Haul

This is a really exciting post for me. It's the first time I've bought anything from Bath & Body Works and Sephora so I was really excited and I couldn't wait to show you all what I got.
My sister's friend went to America and managed to pick up what I asked for which I'm really grateful for. Bath & Body Works sadly don't ship to the UK so I was happy that she went there for me.

It's a small haul, but as it was my first purchase in both places, I wanted to try a few products first before I probably buy the entire shop!

Here's what I got...


Bath & Body Works


*Mango Dragon Fruit Small Candle 
*PocketBac Best Friends Berry Friendly Hand Gel
*PocketBac Iced White Pomegranate Hand Gel

I've always wanted to purchase something from Bath & Body Works. I've seen Zoella do her hauls and fell in love with all the pretty candles she got. I watch Mere on Stilababe09 showing her hand sanitizers that she's got and how lovely they smell so I really wanted to get my hands on them. 
Looking on the Bath & Body Works website at the candles I was being really careful as to what one I chose. I really wanted to choose a lovely scented candle but I'm someone that has to smell candles before I buy them so in this situation that wasn't the case. I went for a small candle with a scent that you probably couldn't go wrong with, which is Mango Dragon Fruit, when I got it I opened it up to have a sniff and fell in love straight away! Even just leaving the lid off, it has such a powerful smell that you probably wouldn't  even have to light it which is good because I won't have to worry about it burning out at the end.
Mere seems to have a lot of hand sanitizers and even Zoella has a few so I asked for any scent as long as it wasn't cinnamon! I'm not a cinnamon fan. The ones I received smell absolutely divine! Now I know what the big hype is all about. My favourite one to use in the Best Friends Berry Friendly hand gel. 

Sephora

 *Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Collection Palette
*Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Juicy Melons

I've always wanted to try the makeup brand Too Faced. I chose the neutral eyeshadow palette because I thought it looked pretty and I thought it was best to stick to the neutral colours just in case I didn't like it. I've used it now and I love it! 
I was a bit hesitant as to what colour lipstick to choose. There are so many to choose from! I decided to choose Juicy Melons for a couple of reasons, one being that I thought I should try a different colour to what I'd normally pick as I have so many shades of lipsticks that are pink and red that I thought a nice pink coral colour would be perfect especially in the Summer. It was a choice between Spice Spice Baby (a pinky brown colour) and I was really intrigued with the Marshmallow Bunny (marshmallow pink colour) so these colours are probably the ones that I will get next. 

And that's what I got. I'm happy with every item and product I purchased. Thank you Loti!
If you are from the UK and know a place in the UK that sells Bath & Body Works, maybe on eBay or something, please let me know! I would love to check them out. Thank you in advance. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post, 


Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo



2 comments :

  1. I have been eyeing on the Too Faced palette for a while. I love a good neutral eyeshadow palette. I am contemplating between this one and the original Chocolate Bar.

    http://shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Bath & Body works! Mango and Dragon fruit sounds aaaamazing. I love the Natural Eyes palette, I got it from Sephora a while back and it's so easy to use! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016