30 January 2016

January Favourites 2016

It's the first monthly favourite of 2016! 2015 absolutely flew by. It will be December favourites again before you know it! 
As always I'll show you my beauty favourites that I've been loving this month. 

Favourites




*Eyeshadow Colour in the Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette
I included this in my favourites because I've been using one specific colour for literally the whole month. It's a really nice bronze shimmery colour suitable for a neutral makeup look. The colour is so pigmented and lasts throughout the day. As this eyeshadow palette is a dupe of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette I used the colour YDK.



*Kate Moss Lipstick 38
I watched Zoella's video of her favourites of 2015 (watch here) and she mentioned a lipstick that really caught my eye. I decided to purchase it and I've fallen in love with it. I wear it pretty much every day. 

*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Macaroon Lip Gloss 
I love this lip gloss for the reason that it goes so well with the Kate Moss 38 lipstick. 


*Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Effect Foundation 001 Ivory
I started using this foundation because I wanted to try something new. I watched Tanya Burr's video of her Christmas Party Revlon look (which you can watch here). I love using this foundation more than the other foundation I was using so I'll probably continue to use this until I decide to change to another one.

*Revlon Photo Ready Perfecting Primer 001
With the foundation, of course, I chose to purchase the primer. I never really wore primers before because I never really knew which one to go for but seeing as the Revlon foundation was really good I thought I might as well purchase the primer as well! 



*Tanya Burr Cosmetics Rosy Flush Cheek Palette
I've been using this cheek palette a lot. I just think it's really good for a natural everyday look. I use the Beach Bronze bronzer, which you can find in any of her palettes that include a bronzer and also the Oyster Shell highlighter. I haven't so much been using the blusher yet. I feel like I'd do more of that in the Spring/Summer.













***


And that's my favourites for this month. I hope you enjoyed reading them. 
I made a new blog header! Do you love it?! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post, 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

2 comments :

  1. I have not heard of Tanya Burr cosmetics. I am looking forward to trying it. I love lip gloss!!!

    Erica K.
    www.beautyonthebayou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the makeup revolution palettes good quality and affordable! I think I might have to pick that lipstick up it looks like it would be such a pretty shade for spring :) xx

    http://crazycurlyytots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016