2 January 2016

New Year's Eve Get Ready with Me 2016

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all celebrated in style. To start off 2016 I decided to give my blog a major makeover because I felt like it was time to change and the new year was a perfect time to do so. I hope you like it.

In today's post I thought I would show you my outfit and makeup that I wore for New Year's Eve.


Outfit 

*Dress - New Look (in the sales!)
*Heels - River Island 
*Necklace and Earrings - Forever 21



Makeup

*Revlon Photo Ready Primer
*Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Effect Foundation in Ivory 
*Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer
*Collection Pressed Powder 01 Candlelight 
*Smashbox 3 in 1
- Eyebrows - Soft Brown and Taupe 
- Face - Contour
*Makeup Revolution Highlight - Golden Lights
*Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
*Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
- Baby
-Punk
*L'Oreal Paris Super Liner in black 
*Tanya Burr lashes
*Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in black
*Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry
*Tanya Burr Bewitching Lip Gloss

Hair
*As I always have my hair down when I got out, to be different I decided to put my hair in a donut bun and I think I prefer it!

I hope you like my look. I love the black and gold look. I was really excited to start using my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette. The colours I used came out really well and I'm definitely going to make a review on the palette. 

Comment if you want to see more OOTD/N posts! 
Have a lovely day and I shall see you in my next post, 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016