17 January 2016

OOTN - Meal with the Girls

I think I'm becoming on point with the outfit posts so let's keep this up! In this post I thought I'd share with you what I wore to my friends birthday meal.

My friend Evan is also a blogger and you can find her here... TheCornerstoneForThoughts
For Evan's birthday we went to a really nice Beefeater Restaurant with a few of her friends and it was really nice to catch up with them as I hadn't seen a couple of them in a while.



Here's what I wore...


Outfit


*Dress - New Look 
*Black Tights
*Heeled Boots - River Island

I love this swing dress immensely. It's a lovely grey colour which makes it suitable to wear in Autumn and Winter. I love dressing this outfit in many ways from casual to smart casual. I absolutely adore my boots, I can't stop wearing them! 

Accessories

*Dangle Earrings - Forever 21 
*Square Crystal Earrings - Multi Pack from Claire's Accessories



I also wore my two Nomination Italia bracelets, my Thomas Sabo bracelet, my white watch and also my silver necklace as well. 



We all had a fantastic time! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next post, 


Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

6 comments :

  1. Oh I love your dress! En you're earrings are cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit :) I love your statement necklace! xo

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've styled up such a simple piece. I'm glad you all had a lovely night. You all look very stylish!

    http://graceoliviablog.co
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016