12 February 2016

Valentine's Day Evening Makeup Look

 I've shown you my Valentine's Day makeup look so in this post I want to share with you my Valentine's Day evening look. I used a variety of different products to my day look and I really like this look.



 For This Look I Used...

Nivea - Creme Moisturiser 
Benefit - It's Potent Eye Cream
Revlon - Photo Ready Primer in 001
Benefit - Porefessional 
Revlon - Photo Ready Airbrush Effect Foundation in 001 Ivory
Collection - Illuminating Touch Concealer in Natural 2 
Collection - Pressed Powder in Candlelight 
Smashbox - Eyebrows 
Benefit - Sun Beam 
So Susan - Highlighting Crayon 
Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
Makeup Revolution - Romantic Smoked Palette 
Kiko - Extra Sculpt Volume Mascara 
Kiko - Intensely Lavish Lipstick 04


First I applied my Nivea Creme Moisturiser as it is always an essential to moisturise your skin. I then used the Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream to brighten up my eyes and to fade any dark circles that I have. Then I used Revlon Photo Ready Primer as I really love this primer and find that it really does even out your skin tone. After I had applied that I then used Benefit Porefessional Pro Balm to minimize the appearances of pores. I then applied my Revlon Photo Ready Foundation using a blending sponge all over my face making sure I blended evenly. Then I used my Collection Illuminating Concealer. I really like this concealer as I find that it really does conceal any redness that I have better than any concealers that I've previously used and owned. I used my Collection Pressed Powder next to set the foundation and to reduce any shine. Even though I still have my one naughty brow, for this look I used the Smashbox 3 in 1 palette and with an angled brush I used the Soft Brown and Taupe shades. I then used Benefits Sun Beam bronzer on my cheeks and nose. I absolutely love this product more than anything! I was a little scared to use it at first as it was liquid form and I'm so use to using powder form but I found that this actually came out better. I then used the So Susan Highlighting Crayon that I got in one of my Glossybox's and highlighted the areas such as my brow bones and upper cheeks and also my nose and cupids bow. I then used my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion because it makes my eyeshadow last throughout the whole day. I then used the Makeup Revolution Romantic Smoked Palette as I thought Romantic Smoked is perfect for Valentine's Day. I used a light pink shimmery colour which I applied all over my lids and a dark pink shimmery colour that I applied in the creases of my eyes and I used a dark mauve colour in the corners of my eyes. I really liked the effect it gave. I then curled my lashes and applied Kiko Extra Sculpt Volume Mascara to my lashes and to finish the look I applied the Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipstick 04. 

I really enjoyed creating this look. I have so much fun creating lots of different looks.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you in my next post, 

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo



2 comments :

  1. Perfect makeup, I love the lipstick especially! Baci, Coco - You are welcome to JOIN Coco et La vie en rose BEAUTY LINK UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lipstick on you :) xo

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016