12 March 2016

Makeup Revolution's 2nd Birthday

Being invited to birthday parties are always fun, but being invited to a makeup brands birthday party was probably the most amazing experience of my life! Especially Makeup Revolution being my favourite makeup brand. I can't thank them enough for inviting me and my friend Valentina.

So here's a blog post about the night :)


Outfit


* Sparkly Dress - New Look
* Leather Jacket - Forever 21 
* Shoes - New Look 
* Bag - River Island
Necklace - Forever 21


Before The Event...


We arrived in London at around lunch time. The event didn't start until 4pm so this gave us time to walk around London. We had a list of places to go and the first stop was Buckingham Palace. We had to pass Buckingham Palace on the way to the event anyway but we stopped to take some photos. We got there when they were changing the guard, so there was a big parade in the street which was nice to watch. Once that had cleared we carried on walking. It was a half hour walk which wasn't too bad. The place was easy to find as well so after we found the place and with the few hours we had remaining before the event we decided to have a look around. We walked through China Town, had a look around M&M World and had a little walk around Covent Garden. Everything was in good distance.









At The Event...


We came back to the event in good time just in case there was a queue. Once we were let in and put our bags into the cloakroom we walked through to the event. There was a backdrop 'I helped make the revolution' so we took a selfie with that and then the camera man decided to take a photo of us as well! We walked on through where we got given a soda water and mint drink which was nice and then we carried on down the stairs into the stage area where all the products were on tables. Everything looked amazing! Makeup Revolution, Freedom and I <3 Makeup all looked amazing. I was excited to see Superdrug's stand as well. 
The drop in session lasted a couple of hours and we had fun using their GIFGIF photo booth in that time. They had props to hold which made it even more fun and the results were hilarious. I posted one on my Instagram @jessicarachelxo go check it out! 
Afternoon tea was delicious. We got offered a variety of small snacks from small bagels, sandwiches and fish bites. Dessert was of course my favourite! Brownies and creme brulee! And let's not forget the cocktails! 
Time had passed quickly and it was time for the big announcement. Adam Minto a.k.a Mr Makeup made a touching, breath taking speech. He cried, I cried.
Sadly we weren't notified about goody bags so we never got them :(

















 I want to say a massive congratulations to Adam for all his hard work. You're a massive inspiration and show that dreams really do come true if you work hard for them. I will never forget this day I met you and of course your dog Blondie ;) Thank you for inviting me and my friend. It was an honour to attend your party, it's definitely one I will never forget. Congratulations again and good luck for further projects you plan! They will be amazing and you already have my support for them!

I hope you enjoyed reading my post and I'll see you in my next post,

Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo

1 comment :

  1. Love this and meeting you both X You helped make the revolution xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016